If we experience less than desirable weather and you would like to be informed of Campus opening delays/closings, you have the following options:
- Monitor local news stations for weather announcements:
- WTVR Channel 6 or www.WTVR.com
- WWBT Channel 12 or www.NBC12.com
- WRIC Channel 8 or www.WRIC.com
- No Announcement means everything will be held as normal.
- Check emhs.ecpi.net (Emerywood Moodle)
- When possible, ECPI will also send a text message to those students who have provided cell number and carrier information. Text message notices will only be sent in the event of delays or closures which have been officially posted to the designated TV channels listed above.
Please DO NOT CALL the front desk to ask about closings or delays if no announcements appear on the above media, everything will be held as normal.
As ALWAYS: If you feel that weather conditions prevent you from safely coming to school as scheduled, you must make that decision on your own. You should communicate with your instructor(s) via their voicemail, email or cell phone as provided to you in your class syllabus (given to you on the first day of the term).